DeepDish Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeepDish Studios

stole my bike

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mapping Section Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makka12
If I'm not Banned, Ban Me
If I'm not Banned, Ban Me
Makka12

Mapping Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Mapping Section Rules   Mapping Section Rules EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:36 pm

1. Don't be negative towards people's work. They're not doing this to impress you - they're giving to the community. Instead of sitting on your throne of superiority help them and tell them where they're going wrong. You will get banned if you flame people's work without giving a damn good reason.

2. Don't post other people's maps and claim they're yours. If you post someone else's map give them credit.

3. Don't request a map that is in the maplist. Your thread will be deleted, and you will be banned.

4. Don't just post threads to say work has started on a map.
Post the thread when you've actually got something to show us.

5. Don't post compile logs unless you have already checked it with Interlopers.net's Compile Log Checker.

Usefull websites:

www.halfwit-2.com
www.interlopers.net
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you want any more tutorials, please hop over to facepunchs mappers encyclopedia made by the epic Terrenteller
Back to top Go down
DeepDish
Forum God
Forum God
DeepDish

Mapping Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mapping Section Rules   Mapping Section Rules EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Don't use [Beta] , [New] , [Look] or any other tags or I will ban you to hell. Seriously, they're annoying. We're trying to keep this mapping section clean and easy to use
Back to top Go down
https://deepdish.forumotion.com

Mapping Section Rules
Page 1 of 1